Test Score Technician (OA)
Job Field: Hospitality Jobs
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Salary: $38,790.00 - $50,431.00 / Per Year
Job Type: Full Time - Temporary NTE 30 April 201
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position: This position operates within the Testing section of the MEPS to ensure that applicants test scores are valid and processed in a timely manner in accordance with DoD and USMEPCOM policies and procedures for the DoD Military Personnel Testing Program. Testing is one of three major work elements in processing applicants for entrance into the Armed Services. Testing services, which includes administration, scoring, and delivery of scores to customers, occurs over an extended workday and is inclusive of Saturday MEPS openings.
Who May Apply:
· All Federal employees serving on a career or career-conditional appointment.
· Department of Defense employees serving on a Career or Career Conditional Appointment.
· Current Army employees with competitive status (includes Army employees serving on a career or career-conditional appointment).
· Reinstatement eligibles.
· NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement eligibles.
· Veterans eligible as 30% Disabled Veterans.
· Veterans' Recruitment Authority (VRA).
· Employment Program for People with Disabilities eligibles.
· Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligibles.
· Family member employees eligible under Executive Order 12721.
· Military spouses eligible under EO 13473.
Position requires a Entrance National Agency Check.
Position requires 10 percent business travel.